Hair Removal • Pigmentation Removal
• Vascular Removal • Skin Rejuvenation • Acne Treatments
What is IPL/SHR?
SHR (Super Hair Removal) is a technology that combines Laser hair removal and IPL. SHR combined with “In Motion” represents a breakthrough in permanent hair reduction with light technology. The treatment is more pleasant than with the conventional systems and your skin is better protected. The treatment is virtually pain – free.
How does this work?
The IPL targets the pigment located in the hair follicle and shaft. The light is absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicle and this energy is converted to heat which results in damage to the hair follicle. This damage causes delayed re-growth of hair and, in most cases, permanent destruction of many of the hair follicles. Unlike electrolysis, which disables one hair follicle at a time, the laser reaches and treats hundreds of follicles at a time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DOES PULSED LIGHT WORK?
Our system uses specialized handpieces which filter light from different parts of the spectrum. Different treatments such as hair reduction, sun spot removal or leg vein clearance require light of different wavelength bands. The hair removal handpieces emit pulse of light into the hair follicles. The light is absorbed by the pigment in the follicles and converted to heat. The heat then loosens the hair and disables the cells responsible for growing new hair.
HOW IS PULSED LIGHT DIFFERENT FROM A LASER?
Pulsed light systems and lasers are very similar, but our pulsed light system uses a much larger treatment window than most lasers. This spreads light over a wider area of skin and allows faster coverage of the skin and quicker treatments as a result.
WHAT BODY AREAS CAN I GET TREATED?
Any area except around the eyes. The upper lip, face, neck, underarms, bikini line, legs, chest and back can all be treated.
WHAT ARE THE TREATMENTS LIKE?
We will move the handpieces over your skin, pulsing it all the whil. Each pulse will send a beam of light through your skin. A flashing light, an audible tone, and a mild sensation on the skin will tell you when the handpiece is being pulsed. Out handpieces are uniquely designed with a chilled fluid supply that runs through the tip of the handpiece. This cools your skin during treatment, increasing comfort, safety, and effectiveness of our treatments.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT AFTER TREATMENT?
- Immediately after treatment, you can expect a mild sunburn-like sensation, possible accompanied by some minor swelling. This usually lasts 2-24 hours, and can be soothed with cold gel or ice packs.
- The treated hair will continue to appear for 7-30 days post-treatment. This is not new hair growth, but the treated hairs being expelled from the skin.
- At any given time, some of your hair is not in a phase of active growth. Therefore you will need more than one treatment to affect the growth of all your unwanted hair.
- Typically, several treatments will be necessary to achieve permanent hair reduction.
OTHER LASER AND LIGHT TREATMENTS OFFERED AT BY US
In addition to hair removal, we offer treatments such as treatments for the clearances of rosacea, sunsports and other vascular and pigmented lesions, fractional skin tightening, and more.
Our treatments are customized to the unique needs of our patients. We are committed to delivering comprehensive skin care for all of our patients’ needs. We are skin experts, and offer cutting-edge strategies in prevention, treatment, enhancement and rejuvenation.
PERMANENT HAIR REDUCTION FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
THE OLD SOLUTIONS
If you live with unwanted hair, you’ve probably tried some of the typical solutions, such as shaving, waxing, and electrolysis. If so, you’ve also found that:
- Shaving is a daily nuisance
- Waxing is painful and only a short-term solution
- Electrolysis is effective, but sisnce it only treats one hair follicle at a time, it’s not practical for large areas and is extremely time-consuming.
THE PULSED LIGHT ALTERNATIVE
Our pulsed light system offers a lasting solution for unwanted hair.
- Permanent: Concentrated pulses of light loosen the hair and disable the cells responsible for new hair growth
- Fast: Small areas, such as the underarms or upper lip, can be treated in 5 minutes or less, and even in larger areas, like the back or legs, can be treated in under 20 minutes
- Comfortable: various cooling methods keep the light pulses mild and skin safe, allowing for more comfortable treatments than waxing.
- Convenient: unlike waxing, there is no need to let hair grow out between treatments. You can remain hair free all the time.
|SHR Hair Removal|
|FACE||REGULAR PRICE||PREPAY 6||= Per 6 PRE PAY|
|Sides of Face||38||190||$31.70|
|BODY||REGULAR PRICE||PREPAY 6||= Per 6 PRE PAY|
|COMBINATIONS||REGULAR PRICE||PREPAY 6||= Per 6 PRE PAY|
|Lip & Chin||40||200||$34.00|
|Face & Bikini||86||430||$72.00|
|Face & Brazilian||129||645||$108.00|
|Face & Neck||80||400||$67.00|
|Face & Underarm||80||400||$67.00|
|Full Leg & Bikini||130||650||$108.00|
|Full Leg & Brazilian||180||900||$150|
|Full Leg Buttocks & Brazilian||199||995||$165.85|
|Half Leg & Bikini||90||450||$75.00|
|Half Leg & Brazilian||140||700||$117.00|
|Thighs & Brazilian||150||750||$125.00|
|Underarm & Bikini||58||290||$48.00|
|Underarm & Brazilian||109||545||$91.00|
|MALE||REGULAR PRICE||PREPAY 6||= Per 6 PRE PAY|
|Male Chest & Stomach||80||400||$66.70|
|Male Half Back||43||215||$35.85|
|Male Full Back||80||400||$66.70|
|Male Full Back & Shoulders||102||510||$85.00|
|Male Check, Stomach & Shoulders||102||510||$85.00|
|Make Full Leg||120||600||$100.00|
|Male Half Arm||43||215||$35.85|
|Male Full Arm||62||310||$51.70|
Price Consultation Needed
|SKIN REJUVENATION||PRICE||PREPAY 12||= Per 12PRE PAY|
|PIGMENT/SUN DAMAGE||REGULAR PRICE||PREPAY 6||= Per 6 PRE PAY|
|Back of Hands||79||395||65.85|
|Cheeks, Nose & Chin||140||700||116.70|
|Decolletage or neck||190||950||158.33|
|Nose & Chin||95||475||79.17|
|Cheeks, Nose & Chin||130||650||108.35|
|Nose & Chin||99||495||82.50|
|Single Area Capillary||28||140||23.35|